Visits at PioneerCare Center can be scheduled:
Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Saturday-Sunday, 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
You may arrange your visit with a resident by calling 218.998.1500 at least 24 hours in advance. Reservations are accepted by phone on weekdays only, between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM.
We will follow a similar procedure for indoor visits as we do for outdoor visits. This will include:
- Calling 218.998.1500 during business hours to arrange your indoor visit. Visits will be scheduled in half-hour increments.
- Upon arrival at Pioneer, visitors will be screened for COVID symptoms, known exposure, and temperature will be checked. Proper hand hygiene, PPE use and appropriate social distancing is expected to be followed while visiting at PioneerCare.
- The Board Room and Chapel are the designated visiting areas within the building.
- Limiting physical contact (hugs, kisses, handshakes, etc.) to continue protecting everyone from potential virus transmission.
- Limiting the number of visitors in the building and the hours for visits.
Please see Protocols Shared by All Locations for more details.