Never in our collective memory has protecting our most vulnerable been more important and intentional than it is today. Pandemic conditions have challenged each of us.
Still, PioneerCare continues to support up to 800 people on any given day. Many reside within PioneerCare Center, Pioneer Cottages, and Pioneer Pointe. Hundreds are also served and protected by PioneerLink, throughout west central Minnesota.
PioneerCare Foundation is working to respond to specific needs, making life better for the people PioneerCare serves.
You can help with your gift towards:
- Greatest Need Fund: Allowing the Foundation to respond appropriately as needs change.
- Employee Emergency Assistance Fund: Providing help for staff faced with financial hardship caused by the pandemic and other unforeseen economic challenges.
- Chaplaincy Program Fund: Helping create meaningful worship experiences and spiritual support for residents and staff.
- Resident Activities & Programming Fund: Tackling the effects of social isolation on residents with creative solutions, such as trishaw bikes and iPads, making life happier for residents.
- Employee Scholarships & Career Development Fund: Supporting employees who take initiative to advance and enhance their careers in long term care.
- Pioneer Cottages Memory Care Fund: Enhancing memory care programming and facilities improvement.
- Pioneer Pointe Fund: Upgrading amenities and program offerings for tenants residing in our independent living setting.