Never in our collective memory has protecting our most vulnerable been more important and intentional than it is today. Pandemic conditions have challenged each of us.
Still, PioneerCare continues to support up to 800 people on any given day. Many reside within PioneerCare Center, Pioneer Cottages, and Pioneer Pointe. Hundreds are also served and protected by PioneerLink, throughout west central Minnesota.
PioneerCare Foundation is working to respond creatively to specific needs, making life better for the people PioneerCare serves.
You can help with your gift towards:
- Greatest Need Fund: Allowing PioneerCare to respond quickly and creatively as needs change.
- Chaplaincy Program Fund: Helping create meaningful worship experiences and spiritual support for residents and staff.
- Resident Activities & Programming Fund: Engaging residents with creative solutions for socialization and personal enrichment, making life better for residents.
- Pioneer Cottages Memory Care Fund: Enhancing memory care programming and facilities improvement.
- Pioneer Pointe Fund: Upgrading amenities and program offerings for tenants residing in our independent living setting.