For people interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, PioneerCare announces its Spring CNA class. The course begins Tuesday, June 4 and prepares students to take the certification exam on Thursday, June 27.
PioneerCare pays training expenses and certification exam cost for those who successfully complete the program and become a CNA at PioneerCare. If you’re age 16 or older, apply online today.
Apply for a CNA position, interview, complete a background study, and job shadow to see what it’s like. If it’s a fit for you, PioneerCare will help you sign up for the course.
Class meets on the M State-Fergus Falls campus:
- June 4-5: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- June 11-13, 18-19: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- June 20-21: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (Clinical Experience)
- June 27: Nurse Assistant Exam at 9:00 am
PioneerCare starts new CNAs at $14.14/hour – PLUS:
- $1/hour added pay for evening and night shifts
- Generous employee scholarship opportunities
- Student loan repayment program for nursing students
- Paid time off
- Full-time benefits include 401K retirement program, health/dental/life insurance, and more!
PioneerCare is an equal opportunity provider and employer.