For people interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, PioneerCare announces its Summer CNA class. The course begins Tuesday, July 30 and prepares students to take the certification exam on Monday, August 19.
PioneerCare pays training expenses and certification exam cost for those who successfully complete the program and become a CNA at PioneerCare. If you’re age 16 or older, apply online today.
Apply for a CNA position, interview, complete a background study, and job shadow to see what it’s like. If it’s a fit for you, PioneerCare will help you sign up for the course.
Class meets on the M State-Fergus Falls campus:
- July 30-31: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- August 1, 6-8, 13: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- August 14-15: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (Clinical Experience)
- August 19: Nurse Assistant Exam at 9:00 am
PioneerCare starts new CNAs at $15.00/hour – PLUS:
- $1/hour added pay for evening and night shifts
- Generous employee scholarship opportunities
- Student loan repayment program for nursing students
- Paid time off
- Full-time benefits include 401K retirement program, health/dental/life insurance, and more!
PioneerCare is an equal opportunity provider and employer.