At PioneerCare, you see it in the way we care for each other. And while we take our mission seriously, fun is an important part of the equation. We’re all about making life happier and better for others, and we do it together.
Awesome, right? Here’s more awesomeness:
- As a PioneerCare employee, you have a voice. We encourage and empower self-led teams who work together to provide the best of care for the people we serve.
- We celebrate each other. While it happens on a daily level, we also celebrate holidays and personal milestones in a big way.
- We publicly recognize our coworkers who are Star Team Players who live the mission of PioneerCare.
- Pay-on-demand: Can’t wait for that next paycheck? PioneerCare offers an app giving you access to funds earned from your current pay period. Seriously: choose to have it deposited into your bank account, get it as a digital gift card, or VISA prepaid card.
- You heard about our on-site childcare, right? We offer it because we know it’s important for our coworkers who need it.
- Wednesdays are Fundraiser Lunch days. We order a special meal from a local restaurant or food truck and proceeds go to support a worthy cause.
- We celebrate Caramel Roll Thursdays each week in the employee break room.
- Because work/life balance is important, we offer generous paid time off and flexibility with scheduling.
- We provide an Employee Emergency Assistance Program to help during unusually challenging life events.
- We have bikes. You can ride one around to stretch your legs or take it home and bring it back the next day. Or sign up to pedal one of our trishaws and take residents for a ride.
- We laugh a lot. And sometimes we just dance like no one’s watching.