At PioneerCare, you see it in the way we care for each other. And while we take our mission seriously, fun is an important part of the equation. We’re all about making life happier and better for others, and we do it together.
Awesome, right? Here’s more awesomeness:
- We celebrate each other. While it happens on a daily level, we also celebrate holidays and personal milestones in a big way.
- You heard about our on-site childcare, right? We offer it because we know it’s important for our coworkers who need it.
- Wednesdays are Fundraiser Lunch days. We order a special meal, and proceeds go to support a worthy cause.
- We celebrate Caramel Roll Thursdays each week in the employee break room.
- Because work/life balance is important, we offer generous paid time off.
- We provide an Employee Emergency Assistance Program to help during unusually challenging life events.
- We have bikes. You can ride one around to stretch your legs or take it home and bring it back the next day.
- We laugh a lot. And sometimes we just dance like no one’s watching.