For qualified new employees joining PioneerCare from previous employment in the healthcare field,
we will honor their Paid Time Off (PTO) balances they have banked with their previous employer.
We value and appreciate currently licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants who choose to bring their level of knowledge and experience to PioneerCare Center, Pioneer Cottages, and Pioneer Pointe.
For that reason, between January 1 and March 31, 2020, we’re offering a head start on building Paid Time Off (PTO) balances.
For example, if you qualify for our PTO Sign-On Bonus and you have 100 hours of PTO left where you last worked, we’ll match those hours. You begin your employment with PioneerCare with a 100-hour PTO balance here.Apply Now
What this means for Certified Nursing Assistants and Licensed Nurses at PioneerCare, if you’re hired between January 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020, for:
- Full Time (64+ hours per pay period): You start with a PTO balance of up to 100 hours.
- Part Time (40-63 hours per pay period): You start with a PTO balance of up to 50 hours.
- Part-Time (16-39 hours per pay period): You start with a PTO balance of up to 25 hours.
How you qualify:
- Have previous employment as a licensed nurse or CNA with at least one year of experience in the field.
- Have a gap of no more than one month (30 days) between your previous position with another healthcare provider and your PioneerCare hire date.
- Produce evidence of your most recent PTO balance with your previous employer.
How it works:
- Based on the point position for which you are hired and the documentation you provide as evidence of your past balance, we will begin your PTO balance at that corresponding level.
- In addition, you will earn PTO hours at the same rate as all PioneerCare employees.
- As you take time off, your normally-accrued hours will be deducted accordingly, before your PTO Sign-On Bonus hours.
- Follow the normal policy for requesting time off to use hours from your PTO Sign-On Bonus.
- The hours we award through the PTO Sign-On Bonus will not be paid out to you in cash, or to be used within your final days of employment, if you discontinue employment with PioneerCare in less than 12 months.
- Offer good January 1 through March 31, 2020
- PioneerCare Center, Pioneer Cottages, and Pioneer Pointe
- Questions? Please contact PioneerCare Human Resources staff at 218-998-1500 or by email with any questions you have about our PTO Sign-On Bonus Program.