Hey, thanks for checking us out!
Looking for a nursing career in a fun, progressive environment? A culture that embraces life-long learning and career advancement? One that values and rewards your effort and spirit of teamwork?
Current Openings in Fergus Falls and Breckenridge, Minnesota!
We’re hiring licensed nurses for full-time and part-time positions at PioneerCare Center, our nearly new 105-bed, 24-hour skilled nursing setting for short term rehabilitation services and long term care.
Nursing Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment Programs
Growth and Career Advancement through Scholarships! PioneerCare will pay towards tuition, fees, and other eligible expenses for employees completing coursework through an approved, accredited educational institution who wish to grow within their positions or to pursue a new direction within the organization. Find out more!
Student Loan Assistance and Repayment Advantage! PioneerCare reimburses the monthly, quarterly or annual payments of student loan expenses (up to the actual expenses for the period being reimbursed) as long as the individual is employed with the facility. Find out more!
Here’s what makes us your employer of choice:
- If you have experience, we value it and base your compensation on what you bring with you.
- If you plan to go for another degree, for example LPN to RN, we have generous scholarships for that.
- If you’re looking for competitive benefits, we’ve got them: including 401K, paid time off, voluntary health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, and more.
- If you want to work in a gorgeous setting, we have it. Built in 2011, our building’s design is noted nationally as a model of innovation.
- PioneerCare Center allows you to focus your care with a small group of residents and their families.
And did we mention fun?
Borrow one of our bikes on your break. Come to the Garden Court for Caramel Roll Thursdays. And we do it big for holidays. You should see. Join us and you will.
PioneerCare is an equal opportunity provider and employer.