Coursework Begins April 6; Become Certified as Early as May 3[February 10, 2021] PioneerCare pays certified nursing assistant training expenses and the Minnesota certification exam cost if you successfully complete the program and become a CNA at PioneerCare. If you’re age 16 or older, apply online today!
Have you ever thought of becoming a nursing assistant? Whether you think of it as a career choice, or a step to go further with a career in healthcare, it’s a rewarding experience and valuable to those who depend on our help.
Apply for a new job as a CNA, interview, complete a criminal background study, and job shadow with a current employee to see what it’s like. If it seems like good a fit for you, PioneerCare will gladly help you sign up for the nursing assistant training course.
Class meets on the M|State Fergus Falls campus:
- April 6; April 20: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- April 7-8; April 13-15; April 21-22: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- April 27: 2:00 pm to 10 pm (Incl. Clinical Orientation)
- May 1-2: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (Clinical Experience)
- May 3: Nurse Assistant Exam at 3:00 pm
PioneerCare starts new CNAs at $15.00/hour – PLUS:
- $1/hour added pay for evening and night shifts: PioneerCare pays premium shift differential pay to employees who work at least half their shift hours between 3:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Generous scholarship opportunities: Next year, PioneerCare expects to award over $50,000 in scholarships to current employees.
- Student loan repayment program for nursing graduates: Next year, we expect to make over $18,000 in student loan payments for nurses currently working at PioneerCare.
- Paid time off: combines vacation, holiday, and sick time, giving you flexible choices and helping you achieve healthy work/life balance.
- Full-time benefits include 401K retirement program, health/dental/life insurance, and more!
Contact us for more details:
Still have questions? Contact our Human Resources team by email or phone 218.998.1500.