For people interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, PioneerCare announces its Fall CNA class. The course begins Tuesday, October 1 and prepares students to take the certification exam on Wednesday, October 29.
PioneerCare pays training expenses and certification exam cost for those who successfully complete the program and become a CNA at PioneerCare. If you’re age 16 or older, apply online today.
Apply for a CNA position, interview, complete a background study, and job shadow to see what it’s like. If it’s a fit for you, PioneerCare will help you sign up for the course.
Class meets on the M State-Fergus Falls campus:
- October 1, 3, 8-10, 15-17, 22: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- October 23: 2:00 pm to 10 pm (Incl. Clinical Orientation)
- October 24: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Clinical Experience)
- October 26 & 27: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Clinical Experience)
- October 29: Nurse Assistant Exam at 4:00 pm
PioneerCare starts new CNAs at $15.00/hour – PLUS:
- $1/hour added pay for evening and night shifts
- Generous employee scholarship opportunities
- Student loan repayment program for nursing students
- Paid time off
- Full-time benefits include 401K retirement program, health/dental/life insurance, and more!
PioneerCare is an equal opportunity provider and employer.