For people interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, PioneerCare announces its Spring CNA class. The course begins Tuesday, April 2 and prepares students to take the certification exam on Thursday, May 2.
PioneerCare pays training expenses and certification exam cost for those who successfully complete the program and become a CNA at PioneerCare. If you’re age 16 or older, apply online today.
Apply for a CNA position, interview, complete a background study, and job shadow to see what it’s like. If it’s a fit for you, PioneerCare will help you sign up for the course.
Class meets on the M State-Fergus Falls campus:
- Apr. 2-3, 8-9, 11, 15-18: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Apr. 22: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Including Clinical Orientation)
- Apr. 24-15: 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm (Clinical Experience)
- Apr. 27: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (Clinical Experience)
- May 2: Nurse Assistant Exam at 4:00 pm
PioneerCare starts new CNAs at $14.14/hour – PLUS:
- $1/hour added pay for evening and night shifts
- Generous employee scholarship opportunities
- Student loan repayment program for nursing students
- Paid time off
- Full-time benefits include 401K retirement program, health/dental/life insurance, and more!